We’re currently searching for an
experienced Sales Account Manager.
Sound like you? Apply today!
SALES ACCOUNT MANAGER
Due to expansion, we have an exciting new opportunity for a Sales Account Manager to join a growing Pest Control business based in Yorkshire.
The successful candidate will be responsible for promoting the company’s range of Pest Control services, building relationships and providing solutions to match customer needs.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an ambitious and growing business with high standards of service. The successful candidate must be highly motivated with a proven track record in business to business sales and accustomed to developing client relationships and building reputations. We are ideally looking for a ‘team player’ who would also be happy to help in all areas of the business if needed.
The role will suit someone who’s looking to really progress their career. This is a key role for the business, and your flexibility and hard work could progress the role into a Sales Director role for the right candidate. Experience in the Pest Control industry would be beneficial, but full training will be provided.
Experience & Skills Required
- Proven track record in business to business sales (field and office based)
- Must be self-motivated and driven to achieve and exceed sales targets
- Knowledge of the Pest Control industry would be beneficial
- Flexible, with a ‘can-do’ attitude and happy to jump in and help with routine visits if ever needed (training will be provided)
- Pest control accredited would be desirable
- A desire to learn and undertake training to develop further knowledge
- Ability to build relationships with ease and provide high standards of customer service
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organisation and pipeline planning skills
- Full UK Driving Licence is essential
- Consistently seek new sales opportunities and respond to all leads in an efficient manner
- Target multinational companies promoting the company’s services
- Attend networking events, building relationships and increasing sales pipeline
- Attend appointments and discuss customer needs
- Promote the high standards of service provided by the company
- Providing swift and accurate quotations
- Follow up quotations to gain commitment from customer
- Ensure all customer enquiries and queries are promptly answered
- Communicate effectively with the office
- Accurate administration and record keeping
- Attend ongoing training and refresher courses
- Salary: £22,000 – £28,000 dependent on experience (£40,000+ OTE)
- Location: Yorkshire Area, some national travel may be required (Office based 2 days per week – Leeds City Centre)
- Hours: Full time, permanent (Three-month probationary period)
- Benefits: Car allowance or company car provided, mobile phone and laptop provided. Potential of company share for the right candidate.
To apply for this role, please apply with an up to date CV detailing how your experience matches the requirement of the role.
Key Appointments UK Ltd will assess your suitability for the role based on the information contained in your CV and application. This includes, skills, experience, education and location.
Unfortunately, we are unable to provide specific feedback to applicants who are not successful. If you are not shortlisted for this role, your CV and personal data will be deleted from our system after 90 days. We would however encourage you to continue to apply for future positions.
By applying for this role, you give consent for your CV to be retained by Key West.
To apply, click the button below or email email@example.com
GET IN TOUCH
Do you have a pest problem? We can help! Get in touch either using our from or our details below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
0800 195 3464
Unit 6, Griffin House,
Station Road, Morley, Leeds LS27 8JW
GET A FREE CALL OUT OR CALL BACK
LET US PROTECT YOUR HOME OR BUSINESS
At Key West Pest Control, we understand that both residential and commercial pest control issues need to be dealt with immediately in order for your home or business to continue running smoothly.
Monday – Friday: 8am – 7pm
Saturday: 9am – 5pm
GET IN TOUCH
0800 195 3464 (Local Rate)