For those homes or commercial premises with a wasp problem, Key West provide an effective and affordable wasp nest removal service.
Call 0800 195 3464
Have wasps taken over your home or business? Looking for a wasp nest removal service?
Key West Pest Control are kept busy throughout the summer months, safely removing wasp nests for
homes and businesses across the country.
Wasp Problem? No Problem, call Key West today.
- Common Wasp (Vespula Vulgaris)
- Garden Wasp (Vespula Germanica)
- Later in the season as larval rearing is reduced, the adults search for sweeter substances.
- Wasps also become more irritable as the cooler weather sets in.
- It is dangerous to swat a wasp near its nest site or to attempt to remove the nest yourself, as wasps can sting repeatedly.
- If tackling a nest yourself, do not try to block up the hole from the outside as this can trap and anger the wasps and lead to them trying to find a way out through your premises.
- A sting may introduce a condition known as anaphylactic shock (an extreme reaction to the toxins in the wasps’ venom) which if not medically treated can result in death.
- Their venom contains a pheromone which acts as an alarm causing other wasps to become more aggressive when a wasp has stung something or has been killed.
- If your home or business has a wasp problem, it’s far safer to seek a professional wasp nest removal service like ours.
- Length: 10 – 12mm
- Thorax: Black with Yellow on its sides.
- Abdomen: Yellow with Black bands.
- Antennae: Black. Legs: Yellow.
- 2 pairs of membranous wings.
Think you’ve got a wasp problem?
Check for nests under eaves, in sheds, garages, lofts and cavity walls. To prevent a fully-blown wasp problem, it’s better to catch nests early on. When a nest is roughly the size of a golf ball, easier to treat, and contain fewer wasps.
If you happen to identify a nest inside or outside your home or business, ensure to keep people away from the area and give our team a call.
For homeowners who want to tackle the issue alone with DIY product, do so carefully, and pay close attention to the instructions provided to ensure you’re out of harms way.
To ensure you don’t encourage these little stingers into your home or commercial premises, ensure outside bins have secure lids and are stored away from the property and any open windows or doors.
For a highly effective and affordable wasp nest removal service, call Key West. Our experienced technicians are at hand to return your home or business to its pest-free state, and restore your peace of mind.
GET IN TOUCH
Do you have a pest problem? We can help! Get in touch either using our from or our details below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
0800 195 3464
Unit 2, Griffin House,
Station Road, Morley, Leeds LS27 8JW
GET A FREE CALL OUT OR CALL BACK
LET US PROTECT YOUR HOME OR BUSINESS
At Key West Pest Control, we understand that both residential and commercial pest control issues need to be dealt with immediately in order for your home or business to continue running smoothly.
Monday – Friday: 8am – 7pm
Saturday: 9am – 5pm
GET IN TOUCH
0800 195 3464 (Local Rate)
NEED COMMERCIAL HYGIENE SERVICES?
Introducing Key West Hygiene Services, our new sister-company!
Offering an extensive suite of 100% tailored commercial hygiene services to businesses across Yorkshire, whether you’re looking for Washroom Services, Waste Management, Covid-19 Hygiene Services, or all three, we can help.