RAT INFESTATION TREATMENTS
For those homes or commercial premises with a rat problem, Key West can provide a range of rat infestation treatments, at an affordable price.
Call 0800 195 3464
Key West technicians are highly experienced in tackling rat problems at every scale,
in both domestic and commercial settings, with a range of effective and affordable rat infestation treatments.
Rat Problem? No Problem, call Key West today.
- Brown Rat (Rattus Norvegicus)
- As with mice, look out for holes, droppings, smear marks and unpleasant smells as these are signs a building may be being used as a run.
- Along with house mice, they are considered to be the most widespread terrestrial mammal.
- They are subject to persistent pest control due to the damage they cause and the numerous diseases they spread.
- If your home or business has a rat problem, its important that effective rat infestation treatments are deployed sooner rather than later.
- Combined head & body Length: 200 – 270mm
- Average weight: 250-500g. (Max 700 gms)
- Coarse brown (occasionally black) fur, with a pale underside.
- Tails are 150 – 210 mm.-
- Blunt nose, small ears with a tail shorter than the head and body.
- Sexually mature at: 8 – 12 weeks.
- Gestation period: 21 – 24 days.
- Litter size (average): 6 – 11.
- Weaning period: 3 – 4 weeks.
Not dissimilar to the signs of an infestation of mice, there are a handful of indications that you might have a rat problem. Droppings, their greasy rub marks, nests and little footprints are all signs that you might not be alone in your home or business. Gnaw marks on cabling, wires and general household items, and rat holes around the premises (long burrow systems where they shelter, feed, store and nest), are tell-tale signs of a rat problem.
Ensuring food is stored away in containers with tight fitting lids, that food debris is regularly cleaned up, uncluttering the property and surrounding land, and most importantly, securing your home or commercial property to prevent pest entry, are essential preventative measures, to protect against a rat infestation.
For a highly effective and affordable rat infestation treatments, call Key West. Our experienced technicians are at hand to return your home or business to its pest-free state, and restore your peace of mind.
Commercial readers should speak to our team about our Pest Protection Programmes, offering regular visits to your commercial property to enable us to provide frequent inspections, preventative maintenance, and deploy any necessary treatments. Think Key West to prevent pest activity and protect your business, today and every day.
GET IN TOUCH
Do you have a pest problem? We can help! Get in touch either using our from or our details below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
0800 195 3464
Unit 2, Griffin House,
Station Road, Morley, Leeds LS27 8JW
GET A FREE CALL OUT OR CALL BACK
LET US PROTECT YOUR HOME OR BUSINESS
At Key West Pest Control, we understand that both residential and commercial pest control issues need to be dealt with immediately in order for your home or business to continue running smoothly.
Monday – Friday: 8am – 7pm
Saturday: 9am – 5pm
GET IN TOUCH
0800 195 3464 (Local Rate)
NEED COMMERCIAL HYGIENE SERVICES?
Introducing Key West Hygiene Services, our new sister-company!
Offering an extensive suite of 100% tailored commercial hygiene services to businesses across Yorkshire, whether you’re looking for Washroom Services, Waste Management, Covid-19 Hygiene Services, or all three, we can help.