MOUSE INFESTATION TREATMENTS
For those homes or commercial premises with a mouse problem, Key West can provide a range of mouse infestation treatments, at an affordable price.
Call 0800 195 3464
Key West technicians are highly experienced in tackling mouse problems at every scale,
in both domestic and commercial settings, with a range of effective and mouse infestation treatments.
Mouse Problem? No Problem, call Key West today.
- House Mouse (Mus Domesticus)
- Field Mouse (Apodemus Sylvaticus)
- Yellow Necked Field House (Apodemus Flavicollis)
- Look out for holes, droppings, smear marks and unpleasant smells as these are signs a building may be being used as a run.
- Mice are subject to persistent pest control due to the damage they cause and the numerous diseases they spread.
- Along with rats, they are considered to be the most widespread terrestrial mammals.
- If your home or business has a mouse problem, its important that effective mouse infestation treatments are deployed sooner rather than later.
- Combined head and body length: 70 – 90mm.
- Mice usually less than 23g (average 15 – 18g)
- Length of hind feet: 16 – 19mm- Brown-Grey fur, with slightly lighter under-parts.
- House mice have large ears, a pointed nose and the tail is usually around 80% length of the head and body.
Think you might have mice? Mousy suspicions but can’t be sure? Due to mice being nocturnal, it’s likely you wouldn’t see them, without hunting for them in the middle of the night.
There are a number of signs you can look out for that could indicate that you’re sharing your home or business with these furry pests. Greasy marks caused by their bodies brushing against the walls, scratching noises at night time, 50-80 droppings left from their night time antics, strong ammonia smell from their frequent urinating, nests and tiny footprints, are all signs that you’re living or working with mice.
To prevent mice from entering your home and business, there are a few options you should investigate.
If your property is older, ensure your door is fit snugly and add bristle strips to the bottom of the door to block access to these rodents. Sealing any holes in walls for cabling, holes around piping, or covering air bricks and vents with wire mesh will also help to protect your home and business. Keep grass surrounding the property mown short to discourage sheltering, and trim back the branches of trees or plants growing up against the premises, as this is a common route of entry for mice.
Too late for prevention? Call Key West today, for a range of highly effective and affordable mouse infestation treatments. Our experienced technicians are at hand to return your home or business to its pest-free state, and restore your peace of mind.
Commercial readers should speak to our team about our Pest Protection Programmes, offering regular visits to your commercial property to enable us to provide frequent inspections, preventative maintenance, and deploy any necessary treatments. Think Key West to prevent pest activity and protect your business, today and every day.
GET IN TOUCH
Do you have a pest problem? We can help! Get in touch either using our from or our details below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
0800 195 3464
Unit 2, Griffin House,
Station Road, Morley, Leeds LS27 8JW
GET A FREE CALL OUT OR CALL BACK
LET US PROTECT YOUR HOME OR BUSINESS
At Key West Pest Control, we understand that both residential and commercial pest control issues need to be dealt with immediately in order for your home or business to continue running smoothly.
Monday – Friday: 8am – 7pm
Saturday: 9am – 5pm
GET IN TOUCH
0800 195 3464 (Local Rate)
NEED COMMERCIAL HYGIENE SERVICES?
Introducing Key West Hygiene Services, our new sister-company!
Offering an extensive suite of 100% tailored commercial hygiene services to businesses across Yorkshire, whether you’re looking for Washroom Services, Waste Management, Covid-19 Hygiene Services, or all three, we can help.