COCKROACH INFESATION TREATMENTS
For homes or commercial premises with a cockroach problem, Key West can provide a range of cockroach infestation treatments at an affordable price.
Call 0800 195 3464
Key West technicians are highly experienced in tackling cockroach problems at every scale,
in both domestic and commercial settings, with a range of effective and affordable cockroach infestation treatments.
Cockroach Problem? No Problem, call Key West today.
- German Cockroaches (Blatella Germanica)
- Oriental Cockroaches (Blatta Orientalis)
- American Cockroaches (Periplaneta Americana)
- Brown Banded Cockroaches (Supella Longipalpa)
- Omnivorous they can survive for longs periods of time on a limited food source.
- Being nocturnal could mean you do not notice them during the day.
- Can spread various human diseases by walking over food and preparation areas.
- If your home or business has a cockroach problem, its important that cockroach infestation treatments are deployed sooner rather than later.
- Adults – 12 – 15mm long.
- Pronotum yellow with 2 dark brown stripes.
- The wings are as long as the body or slightly overlapping on males.
- Long antennae and spiny legs with 2 anal cerci visible on females
- Adults – 17 – 30 mm long.
- Their colour is a dark brown almost shiny black.
- Head tucked beneath pronotum, long antennae and spiny legs with 2 anal cerci.
- The wings are undeveloped in female but on the male they cover two-thirds of his abdomen.
Due to their nocturnal habits, it’s often easier to spot the signs of cockroaches than spot the critters themselves.
Look out for shed skin which the roaches normally leave close to where they’re sheltering, smear marks if water is available to the roaches or cockroach droppings if they don’t have access to water, and be aware of any unusual smells which are produced by infestations.
There are a number of high-risk areas for cockroaches, namely: bathrooms, kitchens, food preparation areas, laundry rooms, basements and drains. Any areas that are sheltered, dark and warm spaces with access to water or condensation, such as behind sinks, cabinets, dishwashers and near piping.
To prevent these creatures from making your home their own, or overrunning your business, there are a number of things you can do.
Ensuring your property is effectively sealed, and not leaving you open to infestation, is an essential first step.
Storing food away, ensuring all food debris is cleaned regularly, emptying the sink of water and emptying the rubbish bins on a daily basis will help to protect your home or business from infestation.
Commercial readers should ask our team about our Pest Protection Plans which include regular visits to your premises to deploy this kind of preventative maintenance. These tailored services are especially key for food related businesses, with high standards, and hygiene ratings to uphold.
There are a number of DIY products to help eradicate cockroaches, but for for highly effective and affordable cockroach infestation treatments, call Key West. Our experienced technicians are at hand to return your home or business to its pest-free state, and restore your peace of mind.
GET IN TOUCH
Do you have a pest problem? We can help! Get in touch either using our from or our details below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
0800 195 3464
Unit 2, Griffin House,
Station Road, Morley, Leeds LS27 8JW
GET A FREE CALL OUT OR CALL BACK
LET US PROTECT YOUR HOME OR BUSINESS
At Key West Pest Control, we understand that both residential and commercial pest control issues need to be dealt with immediately in order for your home or business to continue running smoothly.
Monday – Friday: 8am – 7pm
Saturday: 9am – 5pm
GET IN TOUCH
0800 195 3464 (Local Rate)
NEED COMMERCIAL HYGIENE SERVICES?
Introducing Key West Hygiene Services, our new sister-company!
Offering an extensive suite of 100% tailored commercial hygiene services to businesses across Yorkshire, whether you’re looking for Washroom Services, Waste Management, Covid-19 Hygiene Services, or all three, we can help.