Key West are looking for a part-time Business Administration Assistant. Do you have the skills we need?
Role: Business Administration Assistant
Position Type: Permanent, Part-Time
Hours: 25 hours per week
Salary: £18K pro rata.
Working for a well-established pest control and hygiene services business, you will be joining as a permanent member of the team and will be handling all aspects of order progression, logistics, customer services and compliance.
Working alongside the Business Administrator you will work directly with both our clients and employees. The successful applicant will receive full training, but must have excellent customer service, communication skills and have a real desire to succeed.
What does the part-time Business Administration Assistant role involve?
- Creating and processing orders
- Updating customers on jobs
- Organising appointments with customers and suppliers
- Quoting customers, making sure documents are completed correctly
- Updating records / systems
- Dealing with email enquiries
- Order processing, both purchasing and sales
- Providing admin support to the Managing Director & Hygiene Services Director
- Answering telephone and dealing with enquiries
- Supporting the Engineers – arranging jobs
- Assisting with the sales invoicing
- General Admin duties
- Support to the Business Administrator
What personal qualities must the successful applicant have?
- Organised & efficient with the ability to work in a polite, efficient and professional way even when working to tight deadlines.
- Proactive, with the ability to demonstrate a flexible working attitude.
- Highly organised, with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritise and meet tight deadlines.
- A team player, with excellent communication skills.
What experience and qualifications does the Business Administration Assistant role require?
- 2 years + administration experience
- Minimum of Grade C or equivalent in GCSE English and Maths
- Strong MS Office skills
What benefits are offered with the Business Administration Assistant role?
- Training & career development with the opportunity to gain further qualifications
- Supportive and friendly team
- 28 days holiday per year including Bank Holidays (FTE)
- Company pension